Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Last Order




This is my new hairband and I think it is super sweet.
If you are following the fashion, you should know this is the latest trend. :)
If you are a fan of Gossip Girl, you can recognise this is Blair Waldorf hair style!!
I found a shop that sells this with a lower price.
So if you are interested, I can buy it for you.
Condition is you have to pay me 1st. If it is out of stock, I will return the money. Sounds fair huh.
Price is RM 20 with pos ekspress.
Mine is cream colour.
I remember there is purple and navy blue,too. I can go and find out more if you are interested in other colour. :)
Material of the ribbon is satin.
If you are interested, faster email me so I can go and get it before it is sold!!
The last date to order this will be on 23th of April (Friday).
Act quickly or you will regret. :P




Pictures credited to Room 8008.

No comments:

Post a Comment